Public Notice regarding Show Cause hearing (TMR)
In a further step to achieve complete transparency in the Trade Marks Registry, Office of the CGPDTM has made available to the public complete details of pending Trade Mark Applications, Registered Trade Marks including the Prosecution History, Examination Report, Copy of the Application, e-Register of Trade Marks, Copy of the Trade Mark Certificate, Opposition details etc. Suggestions for further improvement/refinement from the stakeholder are welcome. The details can be seen by logging on "Trade Mark Status" in our official website. The URL of Trade Mark Status https://www.ipindiaonline.gov.in/eregister/eregister.aspx
- Filling of the various posts on deputation in Trademarks Registry
The Trade Marks Agents Examination which was scheduled to be held on 18th and 19th December, 2008 is now re-scheduled to 25th and 26th May, 2009 due to administrative reasons.
- Examination and Viva-Voce for Trade Marks Agent will be held on 18th and 19th December, 2008 respectively at 11.00 a.m
- Due to some administrative reasons, all the hearing scheduled for 7th August, 2008 at TMR, Mumbai has been adjourned
- Notice for renewal of Trade Marks Journal Subsription
Vacancy for the
Post of Examiner for Trade Maks, Purely on Contract Basis
Trade Marks Agents Examination scheduled on 10-11 December, 2007 postponed to 17-18 December, 2007
Engagement as Examiner of Trade Marks (4) post, purely on contract Basis
Returned/Undelivered Trade Mark Registration Certificates- Chennai
Tender for Data Printers under two bid system (Technical & Commercial)
Public Notice : Regarding the request on form TM-46 and TM-70 and request for official search on Form TM-54 and TM-71
Notice inviting tender for stationery and other consumable items for Trade Marks Registry from September 2006 to March 2007.
The Trade Marks Agents Examination which was scheduled to be held on 24th and 25th August, 2006 has been postponed to 14th and 15th September, 2006.
Hearing Board contested matters (June 2006)
Public Notice - Trade Marks Agents Examination on 29th & 30th June, 2006
- The Trade Marks Registry, Chennai and Kolkata has been shifted to a new IP building recently. The Trade Marks Registry at Mumbai is likely to be shifted to the new IP building at Antop Hill by the end of the current year.
- The Trade Marks Registry, Mumbai has floated a tender for total IT solution to implement e-governance in TMR offices. The project would facilitate web enabled transaction by TMR within a year.
- A meeting of the IP Practitioners was held 005 at Dwarka, New Delhi. The decision taken at the meeting has been circulated to interested parties.
- The ongoing digitisation of trade marks records is expected to be completed by the end of current financial year.
- The revision of the Trade Marks Rules, 2002 to simply the rules, form is under consideration of the government.
- The IP building at Dwarka, New Delhi is scheduled to be inaugurated by the Hon’ble Minister for Commerce & Industry Shri Kamal Nath on 29 th August, 2005.