Notice for Registration as Patent Agents for Candidates passed in Patent Agent Examination 2016
January 18, 2017
It is hereby informed that the Candidates, who have passed the Patent Agent Examination 2016, may apply for registration as Patent Agent on Form-22 along with the following documents and prescribed fees as per the schedule. (Patents Act 1970
and Rules 2003 ( As Amended) , see Section 126, Rule 109(1), 111 and 112.)
1) On line payment/Cash/DD for Rs.
a) Registration fee
b) Continuation fee
2) Two recent passport size photographs.
3) Original Character certificate duly attested.
4) Two Specimen Signatures.
5) Attested copy of degree in Science, Engineering or Technology.
6) Attested copy of document evidencing date of birth.
7) Attested copy of document (evidencing citizenship)
8) Copy of Result showing respective roll nos.