74. Patent Office and its branches. –
(1) For the purposes of this Act, there shall be an office which shall be known as the patent office.
(2) The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, specify the name of the Patent Office.
(3) The head office of the patent office shall be at such place as the Central Government may specify, and for the purpose of facilitating the registration of patents there may be established, at such other places as the Central Government may think fit, branch offices of the patent office.
(4) There shall be a seal of the patent office.